The gang’s back to discuss their thoughts on Star Wars and the films of MMFF 2015 namely Honor Thy Father, My Bebe Love, All You Need Is Pag-ibig and Walang Forever.
Episode flow points:
- Thoughts on Force Awakens
- How it compares to the old films
- The burning questions left by Force Awakens answered by Mon our resident Star Wars fan.
- What we want to see in the next movies
- Thoughts on Walang Forever and All You Need Is Pag-ibig
- Thoughts on My Bebe Love
- The pros and cons of the movie
- Thoughts on Honor Thy Father
- Elements that set it apart from the other MMFF movies
- Some JLC fanboying/girling
- Frustrations in Erik Matti films
- Possible sequel or tie-in with On The Job
For our written coverage of MMFF:
- Thoughts on All You Need Is Pag-ibig and Walang Forever
- Thoughts on Honor Thy Father and My Bebe Love
Don’t forget to follow us on soundcloud!
And all the music used in the episode was from Lee Rosevere. You can find his other works here.